Steel framed housing and building
The galvanized steel framed panels are fully insulated to very high specification. For these buildings, a concrete base is required.
Using the steel frame system we can create any type of building from small one bedroom workers accommodation to blocks of accommodation from one, two three storey high with internal and external staircases and walk ways.
It could also be used as
- School classrooms,
- Hospital wards
- Corporate entertainment centers
- Race meetings
- Sports events
- Main structure: Light Gauge Steel
- Wall cladding: ALC panel/fibre cement cladding
- Insulation material: glass wool or also EPS/XPS/PU sandwich panel
- Ceiling material: MGO board/gypsum board
- Roof: EPS sandwich panel/steel roofing/asphalt shingle
- Flooring: laminate flooring/wooden/PVC carpet
- Door: steel security door/WPC or wooden door
- Window: aluminum alloy/PVC
- Solar panels could be installed if required
Wall panels are made of 50mm with 10kg density EPS foam sandwich panel. All panels are fixed in the factory and hinged with roofing panel. The thickness of steel for the panel is 0.35mm outside and 0.35mm for inside.
Doors are pre-hung in the doorframe. Windows are fully glazed and fit perfectly in the openings.
The door is made of insulated steel and fitted with the door lock.
The windows are double glazed with aluminum or plastic frame
Benefits of using Light Gauge Steel Structure
- Earthquake resistance: up to 8.5 on the Richter scale
- Wind and hurricane resistance
- Materials used could be fire resistance if required
- Panels are sealed hence the structures are not damaged by insects, such as ants,
- All our buildings are ventilated.
- Reduces the need for air-conditioning in hot climates and in cooler climate, it reduces the need for heating
- Any finishing can be applied to the building on the internal or external surfaces
- All electrics and plumbing are all pre-installed in the panels ie sockets, light switches, and lighting,
- We can also provide security bars, windows and doors shutters.
Internal finishings are subject to customers specifications.